CAMP Turbofoot Evo AscenderSKU: 3261 / 3262
CAMP Turbofoot EVO Ascender
The beloved Turbofoot ascender gets an upgrade with the Turbofoot Evo. Integrated rollers deliver incomparable efficiency during climbing and low wear-and-tear on both the rope and on the ascender itself. Can be used in two different modes with the flick of a switch: free the cam to allow for immediate insertion and removal or lock the cam to prevent the possibility of accidental releases.
- The fastening straps adapt to any type of boot with auto-locking buckles for fast and secure adjustment.
- Mud and dirt can exit through special holes in the cam to help prevent build-up.
- Aluminum alloy main body. Precision cast stainless steel cam. Can also be used as a progress capture pulley (for material recovery purposes only, 50 kg max).
- For ropes from 8 to 13 mm.
ATTENTION: the Turbofoot is intended for progression only and cannot be used as a life safety attachment.
Two versions are
WEIGHT: 135 g (4.8 oz)
For more information see the video below:
Innovative foot-ascender which includes our new rollers system (patent pending).
- Rollers are developed for lower friction on the rope: improved climbing efficiency, no wear-and-tear on the rope and the device.
- New harness perfectly fits on all boots.
- It can be used also as locking pulley, for hauling purposes only.
- Two versions available:
- 3261 right;
- 3262 left.