CE4Y QUICK-LINE 7.6SKU: QUICKLINE 7.6
Rope QUICK-LINE 7.6
A hyper static and very durable 7.6mm rope
The highly cut- and abrasion resistant fibers (Aramid & Polyester) in the sheath and the lightweight core (UHMPE & Polypropylene) make this rope a perfect combination.
- The rope is with 36g/m ultra light and ideal for long trips and expeditions.
- The thick rope sheath combined with very durable fibers plus a fine and compact braided rope sheath makes it very durable.
- Despite the thin diameter it is not a fast rope and can be used with the standard descenders. When abseiling, it feels more like a 9mm rope.
- A hyper static rope has minimal elasticity! It cannot absorb the energy of a heavy fall!
- Swiss Made:
- Proudly produced and developed in Switzerland by a certified manufacturer for personal protective equipment.
- Longer ropes up to 700m on request.
- diameter: 7.6mm
- breaking strength: 23kN
- figure-8 knot strength: 13kN
- weight: 36g/m
- length: 50m, 60m, 70m, 80m, 100m, 200m
- elongation (50kg-150kg): 1.2%
- sheath: 49% sheath mass, material: Aramid (Kevlar) & Polyester
- core: 51% core mass, material: UHMPE & Polypropylene
- certification: EN564 certification under progres