Edelrid Via ferrata set Cable Ultralite VISKU: 74343
Edelrid Via ferrata set Cable Ultralite VI
The lightest via ferrata set on the market
A lightweight via ferrata set with hard-wearing, elasticated webbing arms, good handling properties, and outstanding value for money. It conforms to the new European safety standard for via ferrata sets. The new, far more compact shock absorber enables pleasant handling.
- Rest loop situated directly at braking device
- Super-light carabiners for optimum handling and minimum weight
- Elasticated webbing keeps carabiners close to hand
- New energy absorber conforms to EN 958: 2017
- Complies with EN standard 958: 2017, even in the event of 180° incorrect use
- Lightest via ferrata set on the market
- Light and compact, particularly suitable for mountaineering, always on board, also on air travel
- Naturally complies with all safety standards
- Modern tear tape brake system
- Renewed ergonomic carabiners
- Suitable for users of 40-120 kilos
- Weight: 341 grams
The Edelrid Cable Ultralight VI is one of the lightest and safest sets on the market. Particularly suitable for alpinists who often spend days with the set in the backpack. The weight of this klettersteigset (341 grams) makes it possible to take him always on a trip, even with flying holidays and on tours where it is not clear in advance whether there will be ferret climbing.
The elastic slings prevent the risk of tripping over your own via ferret set and ensure that the carabiners are always at hand.
The automatically closing via ferrata carabiners are made of sheet material. In case of an unforeseen very heavy lateral load these carabiners will bend at the most, do not break.
Safety obviously has top priority. This ultralight set also has UIAA certification and meets the EN 958: 2016 safety standard.
Tear band brake system
This klettersteig set has a frictionless braking system, consisting of a tear tape. Even when the klettersteig set is soaked, this braking system with tear tape remains extremely reliable.
Renewed braking system
There is a tear tape / energy absorber in the pouch. The stitching of the energy absorber will be torn during a fall, resulting in a controlled braking distance.
This type of energy absorber is already common in the world of industrial safety. In the mountain sports world, this system has only been applied on a large scale for several years.
The pouch is easy to open for inspection.