Edelrid Via Ferrata kit Cable Kit VISKU: 74341
Edelrid Via Ferrata kit Cable Kit VI
The all-rounder with outstanding ease of use
This EDELRID classic has a very compact design and wear-resistant, elasticated webbing arms. It conforms to the new European safety standard for via ferrata sets. The new, far more compact shock absorber enables pleasant handling.
Frictionless brake system
This set is equipped with a frictionless braking system: there is a tear tape / energy absorber in the pouch. The stitching of the energy absorber will be torn during a fall, resulting in a controlled braking distance. These types of energy absorbers are already common in the world of industrial safety. In the mountain sports world, this is a relatively new system. An advantage of this system is that it continues to work reliably, even when the klettersteig set is soaked. The pouch is easy to open for inspection. With the new safety standard, the length of the brake system has become longer.
The carabiners of this set are very easy to open with one hand. By pressing the back and taking the carabiner off the lock, as it were, the closure can then be opened. This covers almost the entire front of the carabiner so you never sit with your fingers between the carabiner and the cable.
The elastic slings prevent the risk of tripping over your own via ferret set and ensure that the carabiners are always at hand.
- Rest loop situated directly at braking device
- Elasticated webbing keeps carabiners close to hand
- Optimised OneTouch II carabiners prevent fingers getting pinched between carabiner gate and steel cable
- New energy absorber conforms to EN 958: 2017
- Complies with EN standard 958: 2017, even in the event of 180° incorrect use
- Incl. storage bag
- Brake system with tear tape
- Elastic slings
- Possibility to attach a restsling or carabiner
- Suitable for users of 40-120 kilos
- Weight: 484 g