Petzl Scorpio EashookSKU: L060BA00
Petzl Scorpio Eashook
The SCORPIO EASHOOK via ferrata lanyard is designed for users weighing 40 to 120 kg in compliance with the EN 958 standard: 2017. It is equipped with two EASHOOK carabiners with a wide opening that adapt to all hand sizes. The two retractable arms are equipped with an anti-twist system for more comfort. Its great durability is well suited for regular rental use in parks.
- Lanyard designed for via ferrata users weighing 40 to 120 kg.
- Optimal comfort, thanks to EASHOOK carabiners and to retractable arms equipped with anti-twist system.
- Retractable HDPE arms, for equipment that is durable and suitable for intensive use.
After years of development, the Scorpio Eashook from Petzl has also been completely renewed. There is not a new color stitching used or a differently shaped carabiner used but really completely new.
What is immediately noticeable is the size of the whole set. Everything is nicely compact and this money certainly for the bag that contains the "energy absorber". With a new technique Petzl is able to make the package twice as small as the previous model.
The elastic arms are also completely different. These are narrower and therefore lighter. The biggest advantage is that these are easier to handle when you are on a route. This also applies to the new carabiners of the Scorpio Eashook. These open easier and are even better in the hand.
If you want to install the klettersteigset to your climbing harness then you can easily unzip the package of the absorber so that you can work more easily. If the set is stuck, then zip it closed again. No more messing about with a band that goes too tight through the rope loop.
- Length of lanyard (without carabiners): - retracted: 84.5 cm - extended: 115.5 cm - short arm: 36 cm
- Material(s): high-modulus polyethylene, polyester, aluminum
- Weight: 470 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 958 : 2017, VG11 2013, UIAA
- Carabiners: CE EN 12275 type K, UIAA