Raumer Hammer ACTIONSKU: 100
Raumer Hammer ACTION 2017
Brand new rigging hammer for caving and canyoning. A high-performance caving-specific rock hammer that is a popular choice of cavers worldwide. Extremely powerful and functional, with an attractive design.
When used in combination with rock bit unit Raumer STROKER it is ideal equipment.
The base of the handle is equipped with a hexagon (size 13) and houses an innovative small sprung ejector piston for removing mud.
Both the handle and head are reinforced to improve resistance and durability.
The handle is attached to the drawbar with a stainless steel pin to prevent loosening or movement.
The sliding line is a 3 mm x 1.6 m rope, which can be used to secure the hammer to a harness.
- Head: Hot-forged Chrome-Molybdenum steel, hardened and hardened to HRC = 50, polished and smooth. Nickel galvanized for increased corrosion resistance.
- Handle: 2 mm thick polished stainless steel AISI 304 sleeve. Fixed on the head with a 5 mm diameter stainless steel pin to prevent detachment or loosening.
- Piston pressure pump: aluminum.
- Grip: Black wear-resistant rubber. Does not respond to temperature changes. Non-slip with a satin finish and ergonomic grip. Eye loop for belt.
- Recommended use: Designed to remove small obstacles / barriers and general anchor structures.
- Weight: 600 grams
- Length: 26 cm