CT RollNLockSKU: 2D652
The Climbing Technology (CT) RollNLock is a Roll Lock can be used as a rope clamp and pulley. He is only 80 grams a great device to hang permanently in the canyon belt. Specially designed for high work hijsmanouvres and (self) rescue. Also good used for an adjustable lanyard.
The CT Roll Lock is the most compact pulley that actually has a bearing. More compact than the Petzl Microcender. Here you can find a good comparison between the CT and Roll Lock Petzl Microcender.
- Put in place (8 to 13mm) or tape machine (10 to 16mm)
- Resilient cam is used as ascender possible
- Can be used as pulley (CAM has a freewheel mode)
- Great for crevasse rescue
- To be used for lifting light loads
- Works on wet or dirty ropes
- Is also used to fabricate a cut-swinging pitch.
Weight: 80 grams
UIAA, CE EN 12278: 2007 and EN 567: 1997