Petzl Micro SwivelSKU: P58 XSO
Petzl Micro Swivel
The Petzl Micro Swivel is a compact and open anti-torque switching designed for use in combination with a locking carabiner. This switch prevents hitting of the entangled lines live and ensures a proper positioning of the karabiner and devices.
The design without lower running these anti-torque control freely when not under tension, and he can not move when there is indeed tension has come to be. In this way, the correct position is retained lines / karabiners.
Petzl Micro Swivel may be used to connect a double lanyard (type Petzl Spelegyca) with the belt. In this way, it is prevented that the lines become entangled.
- Compact and to open swivel
- For attachment to locking carabiner
- Prevents rotation of the rope
- Makes a good positioning of devices possible
- Contains no lower. This allows the swivel rotates freely without charge, but will not run under load. Easily spotted devices remain in position.
- Suitable for connecting the Spelegyca / ABSORBICA Y lanyard with belt
- Can be attached to the Micro Flip reinforced lanyard in order to prevent the line from turning
- Weight: 75 grams
- Breaking strength: 23kN