Petzl Micro TraxionSKU: P53
Petzl Micro Traxion
Petzl Micro Traxion is a lightweight pulley with rope clamp function, compact and ultra light.
Small pulley with switchable backstop, ideal for mountaineering, also works on muddy or ICY rope. Designed for rescue from crevasses, lifting operations and self-rescue techniques. The Micro Traxion can also be used as emergency ascender.
The cam can be locked in an open position so that the pulley can also be used as a simple single pulley. Petzl Micro Traxion also works well with frozen or muddy ropes.
The Micro Traxion can be used both as a self-blocking pulley with rope clamp function as a simple single pulley. The upper button makes it possible to lock the cam in the open position. The aluminum disc is mounted on sealed ball bearings for durability.
- Weight: 85 g
- Min. Rope diameter: 8 mm
- Max. Rope diameter: 11 mm
- Disc Type: Enclosed Ball Bearings
- Disc diameter: 25 mm
- Efficiency: 91%
- Load: 2,5 kN x 2 = 5 kN
- Breaking strength: 7.5 kN x 2 = 15 kN
- Workload pulley-rope clamp 2.5 kN
- Breaking strength as pulley-rope clamp: 4 kN
- Material: aluminum, steel, stainless steel
- Certificates: EN 567, CE approved