Petzl OK Screw LockSKU: M33A SL
Petzl OK Screw Lock
Oval carabiner for use with pulleys and ascenders
Lightweight aluminum carabiner with a symmetrical oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, ascenders and progress capture pulleys. Available in three locking systems (SCREW-LOCK, TRIACT-LOCK et BALL-LOCK)
- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, ascenders and progress capture pulleys
- Facilitates manipulations:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- the H-profile contributes to better grip, protects the markings from abrasion and reduces weight
- Available in three different locking systems:
- SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking system designed for frequent manipulation. Triple-action opening by raising and turning the sleeve, then pressing on the gate.
- BALL-LOCK: automatic locking system designed for frequent manipulation, with lock indicator. Triple-action opening by pressing on the green indicator, turning the sleeve, then pressing on the gate. The green button indicates when the gate is locked.
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12 275, UIAA
- Weight 70 g
- Locking system SCREW-LOCK
- Color(s) gray
- Major axis strength 25 kN
- Minor axis strength 8 kN
- Open gate strength 7 kN
- Gate opening 22 mm