Petzl OK Screw BlackSKU: M33A SLN
Petzl OK Screw Black
Oval carabiner for use with pulleys and ascenders
Lightweight aluminum carabiner with a symmetrical oval shape allowing optimum loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, ascenders and progression pulleys. Available in three locking systems (SCREW-LOCK, TRIACT-LOCK and BALL-LOCK).
- Symmetrical oval shape ensures optimum loading of wide-range devices, such as pulleys, ascenders and progression pulleys.
- Facilitates manipulations:
- Liquid interior design limits the risk of a catch point and facilitates the rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any accidental snagging of the carabiner
- The H-profile contributes to better grip, protects the marks from wear and reduces weight
- Available in three different locking systems:
- SCREW-LOCK: Easy to open system, lock or not, depending on user needs. The red tire gives a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contamination (mud, ice) can cause an automatic locking system.
- TRIACT-LOCK: Automatic locking system designed for frequent manipulation. Triple-action opening by lifting and turning the sleeve and pressing the gate.
- BALL-LOCK: Automatic locking, designed for frequent manipulation, with locking indicator. Open three steps by pressing the green indicator, turning the sleeve and then pressing the gate. The green button indicates when the port is locked.
- Material (s): aluminum
- Certification (s): CE EN 12 275, UIAA
- Weight 70 g
- Locking system SCREW-LOCK
- Color(s) black
- Major axis strength 25 kN
- Minor axis strength 8 kN
- Open gate strength 7 kN
- Gate opening 22 mm