Petzl Nano Traxion setSKU: P053AA00SM
Petzl Nano Traxion set
NANO TRAXION is an ultra-lightweight (52 g) and compact progress-capture pulley designed for tactical operations and rescue in combination with a Petzl Sm'D Screw Lock biner and 2mm cord to connect these together makes it a great set to use for a rescue kit .
Sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency (91 %).
Setting up the rope
- Rope installation diagrams engraved inside pulley.
- For use on 7 to 11 mm diameter ropes.
- Weight: 52 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 11 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 25 mm
- Breaking strength: 2 x 7.5 = 15 kN
- Breaking strength as progress-capture pulley: 4 kN
- Efficiency: 91 %
Sm'D Screw Lock
- D shape guarantees efficiency in any situation, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard...
- compact and very lightweight
Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- H profile contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- hole allows a TIBLOC or a NANO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof