Fischer RM 8 glue capsuleSKU: 539796
Fischer RM 8 glue capsule
Resin capsule Fischer RMII 8
- Resin capsule for fixings in cracked concrete.
- Fast processing without drill hole cleaning.
- Secure anchorage of high loads.
- Ideal for single point fixings and overhead installations.
The fischer resin capsule RM II is the first composite anchor with European Technical Assessment Option 1 for cracked concrete, which can be used in combination with a standard threaded rod (RG M) and does not require drill hole cleaning. Steel constructions, machines or staircases outside and indoors can be fixed with the resin anchor. The resin capsule can be used with the fischer threaded rod RG M and the fischer internal threaded anchor RG MI. Hole cleaning is not necessary with the resin capsule RM II, however comparatively high loads can be supported. This allows fast progress and secure application.
- RM II is the first bonded anchor with threaded rod RG M or internal-threaded anchor RG MI that does not need drill hole cleaning. This allows fast progress and efficient installation.
- In addition, the construction site is less affected by drill dust. This increases safety for the user.
- The pre-portioned resin capsule is easy to use and particularly suitable for individual applications and overhead installations.
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Glue in bolts like Raumer Antrax
- Drill diameter: d0 10 [mm]
- Drill hole depth: h0 80 [mm]