Raumer ANTRAX anchor in stainless steel Ø 8x80mmSKU: 298
Raumer ANTRAX anchor in stainless steel Ø 8x80mm
The smallest in the resin anchor range and currently the only 8 mm model on the market.
The dimensions are smaller and the surface is a pale matt grey, making it the least visible resin anchor.
- Shank with knurled surface;
- Anchor with the best sealing performance in the resin than the other systems
- Anchor resistance unchanged respect to those of greater diameter
- This anchor also saves on resin as the drill hole must only be 9 mm x 80 mm. (Usually a Ø10 mm hole is used).
- Drilling a 9 mm hole also saves the drill's battery power.
- It is also very cost-effective.
- Material: Stainless Steel AISI 316L
- Made in Italy
- From 2013 the material used in the majority of our anchors is now stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304. To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
- Avalable in “MARINA” Version - Art. 298 M, highly resistant to saline corrosion: the anchors have been marked with a fish symbol and the initials “INOX".
- Weight: 75 gr
- Dimensions of the shank: 8 x 80 mm
- Static Shear Strenght: 26 KN
- Extraction Static Strenght: 27 KN
- Usable by 1 person at a time
- Warranty: 3 years
- Compliance certificate EN 959:2018 – Rock Anchors
- Compliance certificate UNI 11578:2015 – type A Anchor
- UIAA 123 - 2