MTDE Bivouac tentSKU: 5310
MTDE Bivouac tent
This tent is an ideal equipment for underground exploration and the realization of underground hot spots. It has an exceptional lightness while being perfectly "adjustable" to its environment with multiple combinations of assembly made possible by means of its 12 points of hooks distributed between its ridge and its borders of roof.
- Textile: aluminized microfibre fabric.
- Sealing: No (provide a thin plastic over the tent in case of drips).
- Hanging: the canvas is fixed by means of 6 cords that must be positioned according to the points of attachment envisaged.
- Ropes: all the cords provided are fluorescent.
- Warmth: thanks to its breathable fabric, this tent promotes warming up the cabin.
- Ventilation: if necessary, a chimney allows the regulation of the condensation effect.
- Opening: the entrance is designed by means of two angular textile flaps, they limit the heat loss related to the inputs and outputs. The amplitude of the opening also facilitates the stretcher maneuvers in the emergency case.
- Floor: without floor covering. Pocket: a pocket with zip closure, located on the inside of the tent, is used for the very conditioning of the tent while allowing the storage of accessories during its use.
- Dimensions: 180 x 180 x 150 cm high / folded 30 x 20 x 8 cm.
- Number of places: from 1 to 6 people, in extended posture according to the chosen mode of assembly.
- Weight: 1010 g.
- Inside the tent a succinct help note is printed on the fabric.
For more information on the different mounting versions see the instructions for use
Available on order at CanyonZone.