Raumer Belay V Group Ø10SKU: 168
Raumer Belay V Group Ø10
High quality and versatile belay station.
Characterised by two chains which support the load between them.
Composed by: 2 ROCK Ø10mm, 2 Chains and 2 Round Rings Ø10.
Warning! the belay group is not certified. Only the individual plates are certified.
- The two 10mm rings guarantee complete safety by preventing the rope from slipping out.
- Additionally, the load from the rope is spread over the ring’s internal 360° surface and so does not cause any wear.
- It is suitable for all situations where the belay can be placed in any position– slabs, roofs, overhangs etc.
- Also recommended for indoor use. This anchor is bolted using stainless steel Hang Fix expansion bolts.
- We recommend using two screw anchors such as HANG FIX inox M10L (Ø10x86mm).
Installation / Placement Instructions:
The placement surface must be completely solid with a crystalline structure. As well as visual evaluations, a good method is to strike the rock vigorously with a hammer. The sound produced should be dry and dull rather than hollow.
Drill two holes into the rock, following a horizontal line and at a total distance of between 25 – 35cm maximum. This type of anchor spreads the load over two anchors simultaneously. Use a 10mm x 100mm drill bit in a good condition. On completion of the holes, take the belay station to which the Hang Fix bolts will be applied. Insert the screw anchors into their respective holes, then strike them with a hammer to attach the hangers to the rock using the nuts positioned flush with the threaded shank.
Turn the hanger in line with the load then use a hex key 17 to fix the nut in place, taking care not to over-tighten.
The belay station is now ready to use.
- From 2013 the material used in the majority of our anchors is now stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304.
- To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
- Attention: There is also a “Marina” version of this anchor which is highly resistant to saline corrosion.
- To mark the difference between stainless steel AISI 316L and the marina version of the same material, all marine-suitable anchors have been marked with a fish symbol and the initials “INOX".
- We recommend reading the attached PDF document for a detailed explanation of the problems presented by marine corrosion.
- MARINA version: Art.168M - ON DEMAND
- Radial R = 27 kN
- Extraction R = 25 kN
- Weight = 590 gr