Ease of use rope spools!
For simple and convenient storage of your ropes, Canyonzone has used spools available in different sizes.
See in the range: 2nd hand canyoning and caving articles / Spools for storing ropes.
A coil is shipped disassembled.
Assembly is simple:
- if the type has a split center piece, assemble it
- place a side wall on the center piece and turn until you hear a click.
- repeat this with the 2nd side wall.
- You can now wind the rope onto the spool
Suggestion to wind the (maintained) rope onto the spool:
- use a "broomstick" and stick it in front of the center piece
- ensure that the broom handle is secured, see example image
- wind the rope onto the spool
NB: for maintenance of jet ropes see: Ropes and slings / Information about rope: selection and maintenance
If you need a different size or would like to know whether your rope would fit on a certain spool, please contact us email@example.com.
Overview Knowledge base General canyoning and caving equipment : Go back.