Skooba 125 Alp DesignSKU: Skooba 125
Skooba 125 Alp Design
Tear-resistant and wear-resistant tubular PVC bag, specifically designed for the needs of scuba divers in collaboration with the CNSAS (National Alpine and Speleological Rescue Corps).
- Double padded bottom with 4 water drainage holes, reinforced edge, shatterproof crossed webbing and handle.
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps with large stainless steel gear rings that facilitate the insertion of the connector.
- Two rear handles for carrying it both horizontally and vertically.
- Shoulder straps and handles attachment with internal anti-tear reinforcement.
- Internal paddingsm to protect the scuba tank and the rebreather, with the possibility of being removed to transform it into a classic tubular bag.
- Drawstring closure with lanyard for vertical transport through barycentric suspension to the harness and upper flap with hole for the passage of the safety lanyard of the tank.
- Transparent badge holder pocket to easily identify the contents of the bag or the name of the operator.
High quality product made in Italy!
- Skooba: 125
- Weight: 1180 g
- Material: PVC
- Capacity:: 39 l
- Colour: Yellow