BEAL Transf'Air TWIN BSKU: BMPTB
BEAL Transf'Air TWIN B
Pulley with fixed side plates and ball bearings for optimal efficiency. Its compact and lightweight nature make it easy to handle. Allows a pulley system to be set up by adding a component such as an ascender.
This product is specially designed for intensive use around rope and steel cable. The two in-line discs increase stability. The product has a unique serial number. Also well suited for outdoor sports companies.
- Unique number.
- Ball bearings.
- Maximum diameter 13 mm.
- EN12278: 1998.
- Pulley Type: Tandem (In-line)
- Pulleys Cheek: Fixed Cheek
- Pulley wheel material: Stainless Steel
- Pulley Rating (Breaking Load) kN: 21-30kN
- Pulley Efficiency: Bearing / High Efficiency
- Maximum Rope Diameter (mm): 13mm
- Max Breaking Strength (kN): 30kN
- Weight (g): 282g