Raumer MASTERFIX stainless steel anchor Ø12x100SKU: 151
Raumer MASTERFIX stainless steel anchor Ø12x100
Strong and secure stainless steel resin anchor designed for placing quickdraws and building belays on mountaineering and climbing routes.
The wide diameter and extended 100mm length of the shank make this bolt entirely reliable.
- The shank is knurled; This method of resin fixing has long been the most reliable and resistant, particularly when compared with resin anchors with transversal grooves or horizontal dimpled surfaces which are notoriously unreliable and dangerous!
- The anchor's eyelet can easily accommodate two carabiners simultaneously or a Ø10 mm folded and flattened rope.
- The “SUPERSTAR” anchor's eyelet is perfectly smooth, allowing top-rope lower-offs without damaging the rope sheath.
- Like all our climbing anchor systems, the “SUPERSTAR”’s surface is matt grey to minimise environmental and visual impact.
- Material: Stainless Steel AISI 316L
- Made in Italy
- From 2013 the material used in the majority of our anchors is now stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304. To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
- On Demand Available in “MARINA” Version - Art. 151 M, highly resistant to saline corrosion: the anchors have been marked with a fish symbol and the initials “INOX".
- Compliance certificate EN 959:2018 – Rock Anchors
- Compliance certificate UNI 11578:2015 – Devices type A
- UIAA 123 - 2
- Weight: 136 gr
- Dimensions of the shank: 12x100 mm
- Static Shear Strenght: 30 KN
- Extraction Static Strenght: 30 KN
- Usable by 1 person at a time
- Warranty: 3 years