Edelrid Fraggle IIISKU: 749080033290
Edelrid Fraggle III
With this padded full body harness even young canyoneers, cavers, via feratta practitioners, climbers and little mountaineers weighing up to 40 kg can enjoy a scramble. The stiff construction with the fixed leg loops makes putting the harness on much easier, and thanks to the two Slide Block buckles, the harness is quickly adjusted to the right size. The two large tie-in loops offer enough space for two carabiners clipped in opposite directions (e.g. for top-roping). What makes the Fraggle truey special is that as the child gets bigger, the tie-in point moves and the harness “grows” as well. Besides, the Fraggle is fully manufactured in compliance with the strict bluesign® system requirements, in order to protect the environment, resources and children.
- This children's harness is available in the sizes XXS and the XS
- The maximum size of the legs is 37cm and the chest size can be between 45-55cm for size XXS
- The maximum size of the legs is 48cm and the chest size can be between 50-60cm for size XS.
- The harness weighs 275 grams (XXS) to 307 grams (XS) and is certified with the EN 12277 standard.
- 3D mesh padding and soft webbing edges offer optimum comfort
- 2 Slide Block buckles for quick and easy harness adjustment
- Attachment point at the back for extra safety in steep terrain or while skiing
- Made of bluesign®-certified materials
- “Growing” construction for an optimal and secure fit
- The padding ensures that the harness is dimensionally stable and can therefore be put on and taken off particularly easily—even by the child itself
- Delivered in a useful sports bag
- CE marking: CE 0123
- country of origin: Vietnam
- Certification: EN 12277 Typ B
- Weight: 271 g