Rope THICK-LINE 10.5SKU: THICKLINE
Rope THICK-LINE 10.5
A hyper static and ultralight 10.5mm rope for heavy canyonists!
- Light as a feather and extremely durable. The 10.5mm rope weight is the same per meter as a 8.5mm polyester rope or a 9.2mm polyamide rope.
- The highly cut resistant fibers in the sheath (Dyneema, Polyester) and the lightweight core make this rope a perfect combination.
- It floats easily and is ultra-light for its diameter. The fibers are water repellent and the rope stay light when wet.
- The big diameter gives a great grip and handling.
- A hyper static cord has minimal elasticity! It cannot absorb the energy of a fall!
- The rope must only be used when wet!
- Swiss Made: Proudly produced and developed in Switzerland by a certified manufacturer for personal protective equipment.
- Length 50m, 60m, 70m, 80m, 100m, 200m
- Diameter 10.5mm
- Breaking strength 20.5kN
- Elongation 1.6% (50kg-150kg)
- Weight 56 g/m
- Core 49% core mass
- Material: Polypropylene
- Sheath 51% sheath mass
- Material: Dyneema (UHMWPE) & Polyester & Polypropylene
- Certification Tested according to EN564*
- *No certification as the diameter is > 8mm and does not fulfill the standard requirement of max. 8mm