Fenix HL50SKU: FEHL50
The Fenix HL50 is more than a torch. Since the lamp is removable, is to use these multifunctional for many tasks. The extremely lightweight design ensures that the light remains good and that you have not you're wearing it, even while running! With the multiple battery types and sizes to fit the lamp maximum versatility.
The neutral white LED has a good color rendering and provides comfortable light; with a maximum light output of 365 lumens (using a CR123A lithium battery) enough power for demanding tasks such as running, skating and cross country skiing. Lithium batteries are very suitable for use in low temperatures and have a long life. you prefer a shelf AA battery? With the included adapter it fits in the HL50. Alkaline or NiMH delivers lamp more than 285 lumen what still much Luminosity a very compact HeadLight. Because the lamp can be removed from the holder is to use it as a separate corner lamp; making it ideal for jobs or as a reading light on the road.
- LED torch, made of aluminum
- LED: Cree XM-L2 T6 (neutral white) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Durable finish with Type III anodizing
- Control by means switch right next to the lamp head
- Toughened ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating and metal reflector. This reflector is provided with a special coating with improved light output.
- 3 light modes and burst mode (values below are for use CR123A battery):
- - Low (4 ANSI lumens, 150 h)
- - Mid (60 ANSI lumens, 9 h 45 min.)
- - High (170 ANSI lumens, 3h)
- - Burst (365 ANSI lumens)
- Range of beam: 77 m according to ANSI standard
- Constant light output by digital control
- Works on 1 CR123A battery or one AA battery
- Can stand on the back
- Length: 6.5 cm
- Thickness: 2.3 cm
- Weight: 57 grams plus batteries.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
Scope of delivery
- Fenix HL50
- Adapter for AA battery
- Spare O-rings
5 year warranty on materials and workmanship