NRS Stampede Paddling JacketSKU: 22513.04
NRS Stampede Paddling Jacket
With its easy-to-wear GlideSkin™neoprene neck gasket and lightweight, breathable 4-layer Eclipse™ waterproof fabric, the NRS Stampede Jacket gives you the perfect balance between comfort and protection in a paddling top, perfect to use for canyoning. Now in bomber.
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows frictionless paddling with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- An alternative to more constricting latex gaskets, the punch-through neoprene GlideSkin™ neck seal provides all-day comfort while still keeping most water out.
- The tough latex wrist gaskets seal out water and are protected by self-draining volcano-style neoprene covers.
- Coated nylon inner skirt and 8 cm double-pull waist mate with your sprayskirt to keep you and your kayak's cockpit dry.
- Fully taped seams ensure dryness and durability.
- Convenient splashproof, zippered shoulder pocket keeps necessities close at hand.
- Weight: 653 g
- Material: 4-layer Eclipse™
- Waterproof: Yes
- Breathable: Yes
- Neck Closure: GlideSkin™ gasket
- Wrist Closure: Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs
- Waist System: Double-pull hook-and-loop closure
- Double Tunnel: Yes
- Pockets: 1 - Sleeve
- Latex Neck Gasket: No
- Latex Wrist Gaskets: Yes
- Reflective Detailing: No
- Gender Sizing: Men
|Weight (kg)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|