NEW at CanyonZone
Petzl Canyon Guide harnessSKU: C086BA0
Petzl Canyon Guide harness
Comfortable, ergonomic harness with integrated protective seat, for canyoning
Designed for canyoning, the CANYON GUIDE is a comfortable, ergonomic harness designed for expert users and guides. It features a gated ventral attachment point that allows optimal integration of equipment (lanyard, ascender, cutaway sling). The gear loops and secondary loops make it easy to carry gear in any situation (progressing,organizing packs, rescue ...). The protective seat is durable and interchangeable and effectively protects the wetsuit and harness webbing from abrasion. The stainless steel DoubleBack buckles, the metal attachment point and the reinforced gear loops optimize durability, for intensive use. The harness's identification panel is also reinforced, for tracking the harness throughout its lifespan.
- Available in two sizes
- Size 1: waist 65-95 cm , leg loops 40-65 cm
- Size 2: waist 75-120 cm , leg loops 40-75cm
- Material(s): high-strength polyester webbing, closed-cell foam, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) seat, stainless steel buckles
- Certification(s): CE, EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Ergonomic ventral attachment point is positioned high, facilitating connection of the descender and optimizing comfort during rappels. The attachment point is gated, for optimal integration of the DUAL CANYON GUIDE lanyard, a cutaway sling or a CROLL S or L chest ascender
- Marking area on outside of waistbelt for easy identification of harness
- Facilitates the carrying and organization of equipment:
- 4 pre-shaped gear loops, 2 horizontal and 2 vertical, for easy transport of equipment
- 4 secondary loops, for attaching light bags and stowing the PIRANA descender
- the loop under the ventral attachment point is ideal for attaching a heavier bag or for installing a deviation. It can also be used to transfer a person during rescue.