NEW at CanyonZone
AV Taka jacket for caving and canyoningSKU: AVCA38
AV Taka jacket for caving and canyoning
Jacket for caving and canyoning.
Waterproof jacket in high resistant polyurethane coated polyamide, used as an additional protection over the neoprene canyoning suit.
Made of coated polyamide with reinforced shoulders. The closure is broad velcro plus a press stud to secure the base. Raglan - cut shoulders maximise freedom of movement, and the scooped back helps eliminate gaps between upper and lower garments when bending or stretching. Sleeves are closed at the cuff with velcro.
- Fleece lined collar. Self grip fastening.
- Shoulder reinforcement (stitching of two thicknesses of fabric).
- A double breast pocket closed by Self grip fastener (horizontal opening under flap, an opening on the side).
- Tightening adjustment of the cuffs.
- This jacket is used as an additional protection over clothes and undergarment, for work or canyoning.
- Efficient complement to the Fornocal canyoning trousers (AVCA35)
- Weight is 750g for the size L