Rodcle Racer Bodengo V2 45 LSKU: 201104529
Rodcle Racer Bodengo 45L
The Rodcle Racer Bodengo 45L is a large-capacity backpack for canyoning professionals and experts.
In Racer Bodengo 45. L we find our current technical model more advanced, it is a new concept of canyonpack for the descent of canyons that will undoubtedly improve your experience in the approaches and descents, incorporating some variations that make it even more comfortable and increase its power of drainage to allow facing descents with great flows.
Designed for high level athletes who need to use it for long periods of time, sometimes with a lot of load or in difficult places and situations. For this type of activities you need a safe, resistant, functional, comfortable and quick to use backpack, Bodengo 45. L is a very versatile model that facilitates work in ravines of all types, large flow, winter, long approaches, technicians, much material, exploration, openings, etc., Maintains our traditional "L" fit typical of the technical line and the shape of the Consusa model. Its useful capacity is 45 liters although it can be increased.
With the new design created for your back we get different advantages, on the one hand it gives a great comfort and improves the breathability of the back and drainage on the other hand if we adjust it correctly improves the load on the oblique and lumbar muscles thus relieving weight on the shoulder blades and trapezoids to rest the shoulders, the shape of their shoulder pads as far as possible avoid friction in the neck area.
These are some of the innovations developed by our technical department and which already incorporates Racer Bodengo 45. L
New backpanel design and padded lumbar area for carrying heavy loads and the central panel is perforated to increase ventilation and water release. 6 New Hidroplus water-outlets prevent a build-up of water.
Top lid with water outlet is ideal for storing small items and the pack has trident buckle closures. The lid can also be removed via a new closing system.
- Comfort Shoulders. It diminishes the contact at the level of the neck and improves the subjection to the body of the backpack by means of the pads.
- Hidraplus II X6. Evolution of our traditional Hidraplus drainage system, which improves the drainage capacity. 3 units on each side.
- Drain back. A new contribution from Rodcle to the world of Canyoning, with which it greatly improves the breathability of the back and the ability to drain.
- Adaptive Air. System already present in our models Consusa and Takamaka with it that increases comfort, lightness and the weight distribution between waist and shoulders.
- Dual Technology. System that consists of combining technologies of sewing and sealing HF according to technical criteria.
- By Rodcle. Fixing system for the tape left over from the settings.
- Capacity Plus. System that allows the increase of the load capacity by lifting the closing lid.
- Easy Work. System that allows you to carry the hard material neatly inside the backpack and easily remove it to work with it outside the backpack.
- Security knows. New development of Rodcle to improve safety in descent, allows to keep the lumbar fasteners used in the approach in a cabin that prevents hooks during the descent.
- Inner rings for rope attachment or Bolsa Bag
- Fixing Hole. System that allows external fixation by accessories of the ice axes or additional loads.
- Recover. Fixation system in the shoulder strap that allows to place a carabiner and be able to recover the rope in a comfortable way avoiding thus to use the helmet and maintain constant tension in the neck while the sow is recovered.
- Use: Technical canyons
- Can store waterproof kegs / drums up to 20 Liters
- Volume: 45 L
- Diameter: 29 x 32cm
- Height: 58 cm
ATTENTION - This model, due to its great drainage capacity, can be used in very aquatic ravines. Before entering a ravine of this type assess very seriously if we know and can face the descent in the current and foreseeable conditions according to the predicted weather forecast while maintaining high safety conditions, if we have any doubt it is always better to leave the descent for another time in which the security conditions are appropriate.