CT Quick-Up PlusSKU: 2D639DJ
Climbing Technology (CT) Quick-Up Plus is a left or right-handed riser with comfortable ergonomically shaped handle and patented release system.
This riser clamp is very versatile in use. He has comfortable rubber handles and several attachment points. Moreover, this riser clamp is the only one that has a patented system to easily relieve the clamp. It is of course perfect for jumpers on a rope, but can also be used in hoisting constructions! There is a left and right variant.
To be used in combination with the CT Chest ascender
Most important features:
- new, reshaped, ergonomic handle, designed for increased pulling efficiency and increased resistance to wear;
- cam opening handle usable with one hand; patented system for unlocking the cam, with only one downward movement necessary (Fig A-B-C);
- steel comb, manufactured with technology that implements wear resistance. Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear on the rope, but it is equally effective in blocking and climbing the rope. It also has three slots to prevent mud build-up and reduce the effort required to slide the unit through the rope under all conditions (muddy rope, frozen, etc.);
- two mounting holes for different possible applications, anti-inversion camera system, secondary hole for connecting a mailon rapide for an etrier (a short rope ladder with a few rungs of wood or metal);
- Weight: 215 g
- EN 567:1997 8 ÷ 13 mm
- EN 12841:2006-B 10 ÷ 13 mm