Petzl Tibloc BlackSKU: B01BN
Petzl Tibloc Black
A completely new designed TIBLOC. Slightly larger and now with a plastic cover to exert pressure on the carabiner.
Ultra-light and very compact riser for rising on rope, hoisting system or for replacing the self-locking knots in self-rescue situations. TIBLOC has an automatic system that presses the carabiner against the rope to start the braking on the rope. Stainless steel comb with slanted teeth and self-cleaning lock, firm grip on the rope, even in the mud or ice.
- Extremely compact and lightweight: an efficient piece of basic equipment
- Versatile: this rope clamp is easy to use with a locking carabiner for ascending ropes or for setting up hauling systems (progress capture)
- System presses the carabiner against the rope to guarantee that the rope clamp grips the rope immediately and completely in any position: no risk of rope damage due to the teeth catching partially on the sheath
- The cam has teeth and a self-cleaning slot to optimize performance under any conditions (rope that is icy, muddy...)
- Material(s): stainless steel
- Weight: 35 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, EAC