Petzl Vertex VentSKU: A10V
Petzl Vertex Vent
This helmet Petzl has a textile lining with six attachment points that the fit is good, the main closely encloses and provides the user with additional comfort.
- CenterFit control system ceases to operate the helmet nice centered on the head and is wearing gloves.
- Ventilation holes with sliding shutters that can be adjusted from the outside to ventilate the helmet according to the conditions of use.
- Provided with lateral (side) slots to make hearing protectors.
- Possibility to mount the Petzl Vizir (protective visor).
- Equipped with a mounting slot for Petzl Ultra Pixa- and Vario series (headlamps).
- Equipped with four hooks to bring a head lamp with elastic band.
- Chinstrap and buckle closure are designed such that there is less risk exists of losing the helmet during a fall.
- This helmet comes with a foam rubber in two different sizes to be used according to their own head circumference.
- Size: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 455 Gram
- In 6 colors: yellow, orange, red, blue, black and white
- Meets the requirements for shock protection standards EN 397 and EN 12492.
- Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard concerning lateral deformation and use in low temperatures
- Warranty: 3 years