NRS Pilot KnifeSKU: 47300.02
NRS Pilot Knife
Both professional guides and occasional outdoor sportsmen love this knife. The unique design of the NRS Pilot Knife attracts attention, and also ensures the handy sheath knife sure you can reach easily and unclip when needed.
The sharpened edge of the blade has both a smooth as a toothed portion, and in addition, there is a hook in order to cut easy rope.
The knife has a blunt tip so you do not accidentally injure yourself! The blunted tip can also additionally be used as a flat screwdriver.
The handy sheath holds the knife firmly in place and not let go until you squeeze both sides of the closure. This makes it almost impossible to lose the knife accidentally when shears along a rock.
The contoured handle is rubberized so you have maximum grip and maximum control over the knife.
The sheath may be attached to the belt, to the lower leg, on the arm ...
The handle has a solid metal tip so that it can be used as an emergency hammer.
The handle is concealed a bottle opener! :-)
- Dimensions: Length: 18.75cm - Length of the blade: 7.62cm - Width: 5.08cm
- Weight: 140 grams
- Material of blade: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Finishing the blade: Mirror Polish
- Material of the handle: Glass fiber reinforced polypropylene with vulcanized rubber coating
- Material of sheath: Glass fiber reinforced nylon
- Edge of the blade: both smooth and serrated portion
- Tip of the blade: Bot
- Hook for cutting rope
- Emergency Hammer on end of handle
- Square hole in the handle can serve as a tool for oxygen tank
- Steel clip on sheath
- Bottle opener in handle