Caverland Trevelez 45 backpackSKU: TREVELEZ45
Caverland Trevelez 45 backpack
A very comfortable and very complete high quality canyoning backpack with detachable hood, professionally made in Spain, bij Caverland. The detachable hood connects to the backpack with velcro and two quick release buckles. The hood has a pouch, which can be closed with a YKK zipper. The backpack is made from 700 gr/m PVC, which makes it very robust but still supple in use and easy to carry.
- Very broad and comfortable integrated lumbar belt. The lumbar belt is padded for comfort. It gives you a very good support when you carry the backpack. The hip belt also has a loop to carry your material.
- The backpack has two ergonomically formed shoulder straps, with quick release, and a chest belt.
- The backpack comes in a unisex model (mens’ model), and a specifically tailored ladies’ model. The ladies’ model has a higher placed hip belt, and the shoulder straps are less wide at the top, to provide more ergonomy for the ladies.
- The backpack has 4 material holders on the inside. Furthermore there is a foam insert to provide flotation, and a divider to separate the backpack into two parts.
- There is a handle to carry the backpack at the outside, and also on the inside.
- The backpack can be closed with a cord with a draw string.
- Water can drain very fast from the backpack thanks to the integrated grill at the bottom of the pack.