Petzl Dual Connect Vario lanyardSKU: L087AA00
Petzl Dual Canyon Vario Lanyard
Adjustable double lanyard for canyoning
Completely adjustable double lanyard for canyoning DUAL CONNECT VARIO is an adjustable double lanyard designed for tethering oneself or moving along a traverse line when canyoning. The length of the fixed arm can be adjusted to the user’s needs. The adjustable arm allows the length to be adapted for moving along a traverse line. With an ergonomic shape, the ADJUST rope adjuster allows simple and quick one-handed length selection of the adjustable arm.
Canyoning lanyard for tethering oneself or for moving along a traverse line
Completely adjustable double lanyard:
- allows optimal positioning at the anchor, to facilitate maneuvers
- length of fixed arm can be adjusted to the need
- the ADJUST rope adjuster’s ergonomic shape makes it easy to manipulate for quick, precise adjustment of the adjustable arm
- dynamic rope lanyard, to reduce the force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall (1)
Easy to use:
- the connectors are held in position by a rubber ring and a plastic sheath, to facilitate clipping.
- one-handed adjustment
(1) For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
- length: 180 cm
- weight: 180 gram
- Material(s): nylon, aluminum, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA 109