Raumer SUPERSTAR - anchor in stainless steel Ø10x80 with stainless steel double ring Ø10SKU: 162
Raumer SUPERSTAR - anchor in stainless steel Ø10x80 with stainless steel double ring Ø10
Art. 162 – SUPERSTAR Ø10x80 with Two Stainless Steel Ø10 Rings
This excellent stainless steel resin anchor is used to create abseiling or top-rope anchors.
The dual rings allow for easy retrieval of the rope from below.
- They also allow the rope to function well from any position.
- The first ring can also be used as a belay anchor when being used by more than one person.
- For obvious safety reasons the use of two anchors is recommended.
- The rope must be threaded through both of the lower rings.
- PLEASE NOTE: the live rope should never pass through the first ring of the “Superstar” bolt if the lower rings are weight-loaded, as there is a danger this could break.
Specification as follows:
- Now created exclusively in AISI 316L Stainless Steel. It is corrosion-resistant in almost all environments and inland use is guaranteed for at least 10 years. The “MARINA” versions are specifically designed to withstand harsh marine environments.
- The shank is knurled, with a cross-hatch covering 50mm. This method of resin fixing has long been the most reliable and resistant, particularly when compared with resin anchors with transversal grooves or horizontal dimpled surfaces which are notoriously unreliable and dangerous.
- The shape of the eyelet has been designed to withstand high levels of tensile or shear force. The two 10m-diameter rings (internal diameter - 32mm) allow the rope to function well with any directional force. Tensile strength is guaranteed to 30 kN but in some tests has exceeded 50 kN.
- Like all our climbing anchor systems, the surface is matt grey to minimise environmental and visual impact.
- The material used in the majority of our anchors is now stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304. To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
- Attention: There is also a “Marina” version of this anchor which is highly resistant to saline corrosion. To mark the difference between stainless steel AISI 316L and the marina version of the same material, all marine-suitable anchors have been marked with a fish symbol and the initials “INOX".
- We recommend reading the PDF document for a detailed explanation of the problems presented by marine corrosion.
- Compliance certificate EN 959:2018 – Rock Anchors
- Compliance certificate UNI 11578:2015 – Devices type A
- UIAA 123 - 2
- See all the informations on the page of the art. 160
- Weight: 295 gr
- Dimensions of the shank: 10x80 mm
- Static Shear Strenght: 30 KN
- Extraction Static Strenght: 30 KN
- Usable by 1 person at a time
- Warranty: 3 years
- Marine Version: Art. 162M