Swaygo Safety LanyardSKU: SwaygoSafetyLanyard
Swaygo Safety Lanyard
The Swaygo Lanyard a safe, reliable, trustworthy lanyard for cave survey, orienteering, event staff, search and rescue, and more.
The Swaygo Safety Lanyard is designed to be comfortable, durable, reliable, and safe. Extensive research, sourcing, and testing resulted in a metal-free (no compass interference), trustworthy lanyard. Designed with cave survey in mind—useful for orienteering, search and rescue, FRS radios, event staff, credentials…
- 550 paracord—proven reliability and versatility
- 20lb breakaway buckle—exhaustive testing proved this style to be safest for extraordinary needs.*
- Side release buckle—small and robust. Easily remove the item without removing the lanyard.
- Tether cord—the most durable and strong tiny cord we could find.
Disconnect the side release buckle and girth hitch the tether cord to the attachment point on your item. It may be necessary to use something pointy, like a paperclip or pencil, to poke the tether around the attachment point. Reconnect the side release buckle. Drape the lanyard around your neck.
*Do not use the breakaway buckle to undo the lanyard. Excess usage could cause wear and tear and lessen the force necessary for the buckle to breakaway.
- Regular: total length = 18” (45cm), loop circumference = 27” (70cm)
- Long: total length = 20” (50cm), loop circumference = 35” (90cm), fits over most helmets.