Gear Aid Tenacious Tape Iron Neoprene PatchSKU: 302751
Gear Aid Tenacious Tape Iron Neoprene Patch
With Tenacious Tape Neoprene Patch, fixing rips, holes and tears on anything made of neoprene is simple. Formerly known as Iron Mend, just cut patch to size and use a household iron to create a permanent repair to waders, wetsuits, boots and gloves. This iron-on fabric patch is useful for reinforcing seams and high-wear areas including elbows, knees and under arms. Its special lining also gives watersports gear that extra abrasion resistance to keep it looking good. Use Tenacious Tape Neoprene patch to extend the life of expensive neoprene gear and accessories.
- Iron-On – Easily make heat-activated repairs at home to neoprene waders and wetsuits
- Permanent – Patch kit extend the life neoprene gear by providing a long-lasting solution to rips and tears
- Flexible – Stretches with material making it ideal for mending and reinforcing elbows and knees
- Reduces Wear – Designed with specialized lining that flexes and provides extra abrasion resistance. Lined with BARRITEX for extra wear resistance.
- Multipurpose – Cut this 15.2 x 25.4 cm fabric patch to size for all types of neoprene repairs; safe to use on drysuits, spandex and even Lycra®
Wetsuit repair can be as easy as an iron and a patch with the Tenacious Tape Iron-On Neoprene Patch. Within minutes you’ll have a nearly invisible repair that flexes with your wetsuit. To use, start with a clean surface and pre-heat an iron to medium heat. Cut the patch and place over the damaged area. Cover the patch with the heat shielding paper and press down on the iron and hold; rotate the iron and repeat. Let it cool for a few minutes before testing. Once cooled, you’ll have a strong patch that stretches and flexes with your wetsuit. It will will hold up with constant pulling and motion, and will last for years. Use it to repair tears, cover unraveling seams, or add durability to high-wear areas like knees. Fix wetsuits fast with the Tenacious Tape Iron-On Neoprene Patch, and keep using it for years.