Raumer Captive screw M10SKU: 134A
Raumer Captive screw M10
Captive screw in stainless steel M10x18
A hex-13mm stainless steel AISI 304 screw with threaded shank. M10. Length = 17mm. Include 1 rubber O-Ring washer.
- Suitable for equipping a hanger with a Ø10 hole with a hex M10x18 corrosion-resistant steel captive screw.
- Once the screw has been inserted into the hanger’s hole, insert the rubber washer onto the threaded shank.
- The screw becomes fixed, e.g. with a Stitch ring spanner 17, to the hanger and cannot be removed accidentally.
- The washer does not detract from the placement of the screw.
- The strength rating of the stainless steel screws is slightly lower than the galvanised steel class 8.8, but nonetheless guarantees high resistance to shear and tensile force.
- However the toughness of the stainless steel is exceptional which is preferable to mere mechanical strength. In addition the stainless steel is very durable (in caves) and will last for a long time (although naturally, nothing lasts forever!)
- Weight: 13 gr
- R = 25 kN