Imlay Fiddlestick Advanced AnchorSKU: ImlayFiddlestick
Imlay Fiddlestick Advanced Anchor
The FiddleStick is an advanced canyoning anchor tool. It is a new approach to retrievable anchoring, which opens up a wider range of possible anchors and makes it possible to descend more canyons and leave nothing behind (also known as "ghosting"). As an ADVANCED anchor tool, it requires skill, practice and understanding to use safely. Even when used properly, it can fail, leading to serious injury or death, or get stranded in a rift with your ropes tied hopelessly.
The Fiddle Stick anchor system has some major advantages:
- Rope grooves are virtually eliminated.
- Anchors can be placed far from the edge of the rappelling.
- Anchors can be around corners.
- Uses little to no webbing.
- Can "ghost" easily and safely in many circumstances.
- Faster to install than most other anchors.
- It is lightweight, so it can be carried around easily.
For more using please see the FiddleStick How To at CUSA Tech Tips.
- Weight: 2.2 grams (57 grams)
- Color: transparent with yellow cord.
- Strength: Cord strength about 400 lbs.