AV Illamina undersuitSKU: AVSP74
The Aventure Verticale (AV) Illamina is a undersuit and is stretchable in all directions, very breathable, anti-pilling exterior very resistant to abrasion.
A warm, flexible and quick draining undersuit in a very technical fabric. Cut for a close fit, which is possible due to the four way stretch, the Illamina has a high and surprisingly warm collar (we cannot work out if it is Polartec 200 fleece or doubled Powerstretch; either way, it is very cosy).
- There are pockets for knee pads, as with the Arphidia, which are useful for those with delicate / battered knees, or those in very vertical caves where kneepads are a nuisance.
- The medium weight two way front zip is offset slightly for comfort, to avoid the delicate throat area.
- A fairly simple suit - no hoods or pockets - but effective due to the excellent material, as long as you don't overheat easily. What you get is, currently, about the best fabric for under suits used for cool - to - cold trips, where water is encountered.
- Material: Polartec® Power Stretch®, 53% polyester (warmth), 38% polyamide nylon (strength), 9% elasthanne Spandex (stretch), elasticated in all directions, airtex, highly abrasion resistant anti-piling exterior, felt lining to expel perspiration to keep the skin dry.
- Flatlock seams for improved comfort. Doubled thickness protective high collar. Straight ankle and wrist cuffs, hem finishing in same material.
- Double-zip closure, zipped up at an angle to prevent chin irritation.
- High-performance very elasticated, warm high collared undersuit - like a second skin!
- Strengthened knee sections, with pockets for AV kneepads insertion allowing greater comfort.