Raumer Europe Stainless Steel Anchor - Ø10 holeSKU: 187
Raumer Europe Stainless Steel Anchor - Ø10 hole
A new BELAY anchor for climbing and canyoning use.
An innovative, practical and resistant anchor.
- Composed of a stainless steel AISI 316L Ø13mm ring, this product resembles and acts as a carabiner fixed perpendicular to the face.
- Recommended use: belays or for top-roping lower-offs.
- These anchors must be placed in pairs to ensure maximum safety.
- One of the anchors must be used as a “passive” back-up, which also prevents the rope from twisting.
- To place, use a Hang Fix Ø10 (see HANG FIX inox M10L (Ø10x86mm), choosing an appropriate length for the consistency of the rock.
- Highly resistant to wear as the rope runs against a 13mm diameter surface.
- The material used in the majority of our anchors is now stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304.
- To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
- Attention: There is also a “Marina” version of this anchor which is highly resistant to saline corrosion.
- To mark the difference between stainless steel AISI 316L and the marina version of the same material, all marine-suitable anchors have been marked with a fish symbol and the initials “INOX".
- MARINA version: Art. 187M (On demand)
- Radial R = 30 kN
- Extraction R (up to 40°) = 25 kN
- Weight = 170 gr