Beal Hands Hold UpSKU: BMBHO
Beal Hands Hold Up
A compact ventral ascender for ascending ropes
- The cam’s slotted design prevents build-up of mud and ice.
- The attachment hole protrudes from the ascender’s body at a 90 degree angle.
- This ensures the device remains both upright and parallel to the user’s body and allows the rope to easily slide through the device
- Positioned low on the harness to maximise progression with every move
- All-metal construction of the operating mechanism to increase durability
- An ergonomic protruding lever facilitates cam operation
- Compatible with all PRO harnesses through the use of a FLAT LINK connector, which connects the harness to the ascender
- Height: 81mm
- Width: 73mm
- Weight: 90g
- CE EN 567:2013 Rope diameter 8-13mm,
- CE EN 12841:2006-B Rope diameter 10-13mm