Beal Hands UpSKU: BMBHAR
Beal Hands Up
Handled ascender with ergonomic design to aid rope ascents with one or two hands
- Can be used to compliment the HOLD UP chest ascender or any other ascender for rope ascents
- Large lower attachment hole easily accommodates the connector for the AIR STEP foot loop.
- The ascender’s shape allows it to be held with two hands when ascending rope: one on the side beneath the trigger and one above it. The handle is reinforced to improve ergonomics and comfort.
- Large lower attachment hole can accommodate multiple karabiners and maillons.
- All-metal construction of the operating mechanism to increase durability
- An ergonomic protruding lever facilitates cam operation.
- CE EN 567: 2013, rope diameter 8-13mm
- CE EN 12841: 2006-B, rope diameter 10-13mm, 100kg
- Weight: 265 g
- Dimensions: see page Beal