NRS Co-Pilot KnifeSKU: 47303.02
NRS Co-Pilot Knife
The Pilot knife NRS now has a little brother: the Co-Pilot knife. The same unique design as the NRS Pilot Knife, but just smaller. Furthermore, the handy sheath ensures that you can easily reach the knife and unclip when needed.
The sharpened edge of the blade has both a smooth as a serrated portion.
The knife has a blunt tip so you do not accidentally injure yourself! The blunted tip can also additionally be used as a flathead screwdriver.
The handy sheath holds the knife firmly in place and not let go until you squeezes both sides of the closure. This makes it almost impossible to lose the knife accidentally when shears along a rock.
The contoured handle is rubberized so you have maximum grip and maximum control of the knife.
The sheath may be attached to the belt, to the lower leg, on the arm ...
The handle is concealed a bottle opener! :-)
- Dimensions: Length: 18.75cm - Length of blade: 7.62cm - Width: 5.08cm
- Weight: 140 grams
- Colour: Yellow
- Material of blade: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Finishing the blade: Mirror Polish
- Material of the handle: Glass fiber reinforced polypropylene with vulcanized rubber coating
- Material of the sheath: With fiberglass reinforced nylon
- Edge of the blade: both smooth and serrated portion
- Tip of the blade: Bot
- Hook to cut ropes
- Emergency hammer at end of handle
- Square hole in the handle can serve as for pliers oxygen tank
- Steel clip on sheath
- Bottle opener in lifts